START DATE: JANUARY 2021
Spain is one of the largest wine producers in the world and its gastronomy has a natural relationship with that product.
The aim of this master’s degree course is to train professionals who specialise in the world of wine with a broad base of skills relating to wine and the wine business, including its relationship with food. A multidisciplinary vision to develop a professional career in wine production, distribution and catering.
Master Classes, business case studies, tastings and seminars conducted by reputable wine experts, sommeliers and wine-making entrepreneurs.
• 60 ECTS credits. Degree from MONDRAGON UNIBERTSITATEA.
• Dual degree: sommelier and eno-marketing.
• Learning experience outside the classroom: wineries, production areas, etc.
• Technical visits to France, La Rioja-Rioja Alavesa, Navarra and Txakoli-growing areas.
• Work experience in companies and End-of-course project.
7 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!