NEXT EDITION: JANUARY 15, 2024
APPLICATIONS OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 2 OR UNTIL ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED.
Food and beverages always go hand in hand. Here 's why.
What makes up a restaurant? Food and drinks. What is their role? To create positive experiences for diners. Who is responsible for delivering this? Experts. Managing Food and Beverage in the hotel industry is a discipline that combines culinary precision with interpersonal and management skills to provide memorable experiences for diners.
This program is designed to train professionals in the strategic management of gastronomic offerings and beverages. It provides a comprehensive and up-to-date view of the latest trends and best practices in the industry, equipping students with the necessary tools to lead assertively in an ever-evolving environment. Throughout the program, students gain a deep understanding of restaurant management, from creating innovative culinary concepts to optimizing operations and delivering excellent customer service. Additionally, critical topics like sustainability, digitalization, and marketing strategies in the context of Food and Beverage are explored.
- Start Date: January 15, 2024
- Number of Credits: 60 ECTS
- Campus-Based Learning at Basque Culinary Center
- Duration: 8 months in total
- 5 months of online training (January to June 2024)
- 3 months of external internships
- Monday to Thursday from 15:15 to 20:15 (CEST)
- 20 Spots Available
- Master's degree conferred by MONDRAGON UNIBERTSITATEA and offered by the Faculty of Gastronomic Sciences at Basque Culinary Center
- For inquiries and further information, please contact email@example.com
- Train students to effectively lead and manage Food and Beverage departments in the hotel industry, acquiring strategic skills and decision-making abilities.
- Provide the necessary tools and knowledge to create innovative culinary concepts and manage the food and beverage offerings, taking into account factors such as sustainability and digitalization.
- Prepare students to optimize the operational processes of restaurants and hospitality establishments, ensuring service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Foster an understanding of international trends in Food and Beverage and equip students to operate successfully in a global and diverse market.
- Stimulate entrepreneurship by providing the necessary tools to identify business opportunities and create innovative culinary projects in the field of Food and Beverage.
We understand that professional opportunities can vary depending on the geographical location and individual preferences of the students. However, with this program, participants can take on roles and functions in the following positions and fields:
- Corporate Director of Food & Beverage (F&B) at the Strategic Business Unit level: Responsible for the strategic management of food and beverage offerings in large business units.
- F&B Asset Manager: In charge of overseeing and managing assets related to food and beverages to ensure their profitability.
- F&B Management Consultant: Expert advisor on food and beverage management and strategy for companies in the sector.
- Director of F&B Procurement: Supervisor of food and beverage acquisition and sourcing, ensuring quality and compliance with standards.
- Director of Operations (Food Service Industry): Responsible for overseeing and managing daily operations in the food service industry.
- Director of Development and Expansion (Food Service Industry): Leader in the expansion and development of businesses in the food service industry, identifying growth opportunities and markets.